But how do you know which one is the best WordPress host?
There’s so many to choose from: Bluehost, SiteGround, HostGator… etc.
Whichever host you’re going to choose, keep in mind the 3 most important factors of a WordPress hosting:
- Speed – also known as “load time”
- Uptime – needs to be at least 99.94%
- Customer Support – they should help you with WordPress related questions.
10 Best WordPress Hosting Services
Let’s jump to the best hosting providers first, then move down the list to see which ones you should avoid. Without further ado, here are the 10 best web hosting services for WordPress in 2019:
1. Bluehost (www.Bluehost.com)
- Uptime: >99.99%
- Load Time: 419ms
- Support: 5/5
- Website: www.Bluehost.com
Bluehost is a popular hosting service among small business owners and bloggers. Hence the reason, I’m recommending Bluehost for people who want to create their website using WordPress.
They’re hosting more than 2 million websites and they belong to EIG who also owns HostGator.
How did Bluehost compare? Turns out quite good:
Their last 12-month average uptime is >99.99%and load time is 406ms. This means they’re the most reliable web hosting with only 1 hour of downtime per year. Surely a strong top 1 host.
BlueHost has 24/7 customer service available for any questions you may have regarding website setup. They’re not cheap, though. Prices start at $2.75 per month, but they throw in a free domain name (for 1-year) plus site migration for new accounts, too.
- PROS: Strong uptime and load time, free site transfer, free domain name, recommended by WordPress.org
- CONS: No option to pay monthly. (click to see if $2.75/mo discount is still valid)